2011/4/28 liat dayan <liat...@gmail.com>:
> helo
> i am liat dayan and doownload open ofice .
> i am so greatfull on this . thank you .
> i need helpĀ  to make thing acept write letter - like to make calender . to
> make a list of my client and evrything ...and i dont know how to do it
>
> i will be happy to get from you some help
> pleas give me a telephone number - i prefer to talk to someone
>

> thank you
>
> liat dayan
> 0542175204

Hello,

I don't know what your native language is, but probably there is a
page at the OOo website in that language where you can find
documentation on how to use OpenOffice.org.
See: http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
For documentation in general see: http://documentation.openoffice.org/

You sent your request to a list where users of OpenOffice.org try to
help one another. This is no helpline and you won't easily find
somebody here that will help you through the phone.

Success!

--
Guy
using LibO/OOo 3.3.2 on a iMac Intel DualCore Snow Leopard