On 11/05/11 20:12, Jonathan wrote:

Thank you for your reply to my e-mail (which, by the way, I found using
the search engine - you sent the reply to the list rather than to me). I

That's rather the whole point of a mailing list such as this - questions and answers are shared. There's no 'support group' at this end, just a group of users.

I notice you're not subscribed, and so are, as you've found out, /very/ likely to miss responses to submissions - I'd suggest checking out the OOo web site at http://support.openoffice.org/ for more information.

Replies to list /only/ please.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England