On 08/06/2011 05:53, Gary Bertolo wrote:
Hey Oracle Techies,

What's up with this service and all the unwanted messages non-related to the
problem
questions I really need help with. None of the emails I'm getting are even
in direct relation
to me and my email address. I'm getting everyone elses' emails. Whats up
with this?

Nothing's 'up with this'.

As to whether you are getting help for your own problems, that's another matter and down to whether people feel able/can be bothered to assist. I don't notice any recent queries from you though (apart from this one, that is).

FWIW, in the event you do not wish to remain on the list, unsubscription instructions are normally at the foot of each list email.

I hope this clarifies things a little.

--
Mike Scott
Harlow, Essex, England