I continue to download the various versions of Open Office. They verify, and
load the 4 application screen and then I click on the Apps icon and nothing
happens. It will not load anything. I am getting frustrated and need help
please!

I was using Open Office for about a year and then it failed to load. I have
several documents that I have developed and I am unable to use or reload the
software. I may be having some problems with my G4 laptop. I have been using it
for 7 years error free, so it is possible that my computer is failing SLOWLY!!

I really like the software and am welling to help support its use, etc.

Ron Bolyard
PO Box 925
Kernville, Ca. 93238
(H) --376-6303
(C) 1-760 379- 6860

Please call my cell phone and I will tell of my frustration.

Thank You.--