Il 27/06/2011 17:05, Rainer Dorsch ha scritto:
Hello,

I create *.csv files as results of a simulation program.

I have some oocalc formulas and charts for analysing the results. Reentering
the formulas and charts for every new *.csv file is tedious.

I am wondering what is the most elegant solution to achieve an automation.

I was thinking of a separate file with an analysis sheet containing references
to the data in the *.csv file. The downside there is that there are in many
cells references to the data in the *.csv file.

I am wondering, if there is a way that I specify the filename of the *.csv
file in one cell of the analysis sheet and use that cell in the the cells
containing references to the *.csv file.

If yes, how?

Are there better solutions for this kind of problem?

Many thanks,
Rainer

something like this should solve:
=DDE("soffice";"/path/to/your/source.csv";"sheetname.A1")
this formula in your destination file will show the content of cell A1 in sheet sheetname of the file /path/to/your/source.csv

or if you put in A$ /path/to/your/source.csv
you can use:
=DDE("soffice";A4;"Foglio1.A1")

I tried something similar but in my case if the data was a lot I found convenient to copy the csv file in a sheet of the destination file

 MESSAGGIO ISTITUZIONALE
Investi nel futuro. Investi nelle nostre ricerche.
Destina il 5 x 1000 all'ENEA
Cerchiamo:
- nuove fonti e nuovi modi per produrre energia pulita e sicura.
- modi migliori per utilizzare e risparmiare energia.
- metodologie e tecnologie per innovare e rendere piu' competitivo il sistema
produttivo nazionale.
- metodologie e tecnologie per la salvaguardia e il recupero dell'ambiente e
per la tutela della nostra salute e del patrimonio artistico del Paese.
Il nostro codice fiscale e': 01320740580