From: "mahir mensi" <almussaf...@googlemail.com>

> Good evening Rita !
>
> I haven't by now any answer about the existence of virus in the official
> site of Oo.
>
> Anyway, this matter will be good experience especially to you and to others
> so that to present good advice to the future users of Oo.

There is NO CASE of a "virus" here and the chances of there being an real
malware are
extremely low.

What you provided is NOT good advice.

The anti malware solution that is declaring the trojan "Gen:Variant.Kazy.7792"
(which is
NOT a virus declaration) has to be identified.

The specific file(s) being declared to be containg the trojan
"Gen:Variant.Kazy.7792" need
to be identified.

The declaration needs to be verified.  I am well able to do that.

If the presumption of a False Positive is true, the un-identified anti malware
solution
needs to be contacted to negate the False Positive declaration.  I am well able
to do that
well.

--
Dave