On Thursday 07 July 2011 17:33, Olivier Bietzer wrote:
> Le 31/05/2011 20:10, Harold Fuchs a écrit :
> > OOo 3.2.1 (I know, I know; but as far as I'm concerned it ain't
> > broke so ...) on Vista Home Premium.
> >
> > How do I get Calc to restart its page numbering at the start of
> > each new sheet?

Two workarounds i can think of:

1. Save a copy of your spreadsheet then check you are working on the
copy.
 -- Delete all sheets but the one you are working on (right click on
the sheet tab)
 -- Then Print
 -- Either Undo
   OR
   Close without saving and reload your copy document

2. Define the area of the sheet you wish to print as a print range.
 -- Highlight the print area.
 -- "Format - Print ranges - Define"
 -- Print
 -- "Format - Print Ranges - Remove"
 * Repeat seperately for each sheet.

> > Also, I'd like each sheet to have its pages numbered in the form
> > "Page n of m" where "m" is the number of pages *for this sheet*
> > and *not* for the entire document. Is this possible? How, please?

From the menu "Format - Page" Header tab - "Edit"
Click and customise (hint - use the buttons and type manually).

--
Michael