I am looking to print planner pages (8.5" x 11") from OpenOffice.  I can design
them just fine, but I'm a bit lazy - I don't want to have to write in dates on
every sheet.  Is there some way to be able to fill in a date, and get the
remainder of the file to date sequentially?  I suppose I could do it with a
form letter sort of mail merge, but that seems to be quite a lot of work for
what might be a simple operation if I only knew the integration technique.

Does anybody have any ideas?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!