I am running Win SP, sp3 and open office 3. Today upon updating a calc file I
received a message unable to copy to disc. After attempting to close the file a
new error message, subject as above, popped up. File then closed and all
attempts to access this file thereafter resulted in the same error message. I
have several earlier files on the same disc which open office opens without a
problem. Checked the forum and made the changes suggested to copy files
script.xlc and dialog.xlc. rebooted but access to my file only showed the same
error message. I had also burned the file to a CD and tried to open it on
another machine with the same version of open office with the same result.
Help needed ASAP.
John
One Nation under God--