Hello:

Calc now offers VERY LARGE numbers of rows and columns.  On the surface
this seems great, but I have recently encountered problems updating a
spreadsheet which uses just IT columns and 1055 rows on the main sheet,
and about 9 subordinate sheets, mostly with just a few cells filled.
One sheet has graphs based on the contents of the main sheet (and it
can be a little slow to update).

The specific problem was that Calc simply aborted without warning
when I did an "Edit->Fill->Down" on several dozen columns.

The version is 3.3.0, M20, build 9567.

Another issue is that adding a reference takes forever - not just a long
time as the maintainers suggested.

One last issue is that OO when initiated without the command line option
"-norestore", it says that it wants to restore a small CSV file that always
exists on my system.  If I click OK, it aborts, again without warning.

Anyone else had similar problems?  Are these bugs that need to be
reported?

Dean

--
                           Dean Provins, P. Geoph.