Paul wrote:
I'm guessing that the original poster (jjrig...@gmail.com) has a question
that they haven't been able to get an answer to.

@jjrig...@gmail.com - if you reply (including users@openoffice.org) to this
email explaining the problem I'm sure someone can assist.

/paul

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 8:49 AM, j rigby<jjrig...@gmail.com>  wrote:

*
*
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 05:12, SYMPA<sy...@openoffice.org>  wrote:

Your message for list 'webmast...@openoffice.org' (attached below) was
rejected.

You are not allowed to send this message for the following reason :

  you are not allowed to perform this action.

For further information, please contact webmasters-requ...@openoffice.org