On 8/15/2011 8:25 AM, Robert Peirce wrote:
Since my version of Word won't work in Apple OS 10.7, I am converting my
doc files to odt.  I opened a file that has hyper-links and it said to
command click the link, which I did, but it didn't take me there.  Does
something need to be changed to get these to work in OpenOffice?  I am
running 3.3.0.

In my windows software to enable a hyperlink click I must simultaneously hold down the CTRL key, which enables the cursor to assume the hand symbol and enables a click. Does your Mac not do this?

Joe Conner, Poulsbo, WA USA