2011/8/16 Stan Goodman <stan.good...@hashkedim.com>

> Wanting to regain temporarily more space in the main window of FF for a
> screen shot, I closed all the various toobars, unthinkingly including
> even the Menu Bar. Without the Menu Bar, of course, I can't choose the
> View Menu to turn the toolbars back on.
>
> There has to be a way, however. Will a kind soul please tell me what it
> is?
> --
> Stan Goodman
> Qiryat Tiv'on
> Israel

No problem, Stan - even if your problem is not directly relevant to the
concerns of this particular forum ; a more appropriate venu would have been
the FF help fora....

Be that as it may, in the upper left-hand corner of your FF window, you
should see a round Firefox button ; when you click on it a menu will be
displayed. Put a tick in the little box to the left of «Menu bar» and you
should be good to go....

Henri