Doug Thompson wrote:
Robin Laing wrote:

G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
By default the OOo for FC4 is the beta 2.0. This is discussed on the Fedora list.

I installed the 2.0 beta on FC1 with the RPM's from OOo site. Installed the current betas on Thursday. Just remember that the menu stuff is in a subdirectory. I also found that I had to uninstall any previous beta.

The original Beta Candidate for 2.0, version 1.9.79.x.x, where ".x.x" = Novell id, is provided with SuSE 9.3. Is RH working from a later version of 1.9.xxx or also with 1.9.79? If the latter, I would make the effort to install one of the more recent packages.

Doug

That is a good question. I would look at the Fedora Site to find out for sure. I have not installed FC4 yet due to time constraints.

I just know that it is the 2.0beta from comments on the fedora list from people asking about the idea of installing a beta version.

--
Robin Laing