On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:59:08 -0700
NoOp <gl...@sbcglobal.net> dijo:

>That's what I get for reading by date. I see that JJJ posted this twice
>& hadn't read this 10:07 AM thread:

>JJJ, Why the multiple posts?

Because I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. My mail client
is set up to use my Comcast e-mail address by default, but I am signed
up for the OOo list with my Gmail address. So I sent the e-mail first
without realizing that I had sent it from my Comcast address. When it
didn't show up after half an hour or so I realized my error and resent
it using my Gmail address. The mail from the Gmail address was posted
immediately and I quickly learned how to solve the formula problem.
Later the post from the Comcast account finally showed up.

Sorry for the confusion. It was all my fault.