On 8/31/2011 3:38 AM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 10:17, Klaus Muth<m...@hagos.de>  wrote:
There is no chance that I open an OOo document from an unknown source sent
without any comment as an attachment.

Can an OOo document contain malicious code? Is this a concern for all
operating systems or only OS-X?

I know MS Office macros can contain malicious code. I do not recall such a thing in OOo documents.

It is a fact that a programming language with /repeat/ and /if/ statements and the ability to write to the disk can express any algorithm. Hence an OOo document can contain malicious code.

LO warns about macros the 400 page macro book by Andrew Pitonyak ... So I assume the developers are aware of this possiblity.

David Teague

--
nil significat nisi oscillat