On 2011-10-04 2:46 PM  Pete McCoy wrote:
I am using open Office 3.3.0. I believe I have automatic online update configured. Expecting weekly checks. However it says last checked 8/29/2011. When I try to check manually the update check fails.*__**__*

Automatic update no longer work since Oracle gave OpenOffice.org to Apache. There are no new updates. Apache OpenOffice.org won't be out until sometime next year. Check http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/index.html

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese