I am still having plenty of trouble with OOBase and forms.

Across several platforms ranging from Debian stable through XP and Win7 I
am finding forms created  have fields with a Max Tect length of  0, but I
can typically enter only 10 or so chars before the fields stops accepting
input. Since the underlying db columns are typically VARCHAR[50] I would
expect to be able to enter 50 chars.

DB driver is MySQL native in all cases.

I am beginning to get bored with having to ungroup, edit and re group every
new field I insert into a form.

OOo versions range from 3.2.1 through 3.3.x and even LO has been tried and
exhibit the same behaviour.

Surely there must be a fix for this other than trying to remember to edit
each field placed on a form? I keep forgetting and my users keep
complaining ...

--

Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: ro...@redpoint.org.uk
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.
Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.