On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 14:21 -0500, Robert Volke wrote:
> I was looking over the release notes and it sounded like they were
> planning on releasing OpenOffice 1.1.5 within two weeks.  Is this just
> another stable version to be released before 2.0 or is this just a weird
> name for their 2.0 release?

1.1.5 is a 1.1.x release that will implement the Open Document formats
used in 2.0. Basically this all that should be different plus any bug
fixes that make it in. As to a delivery date, I have no idea as I
believe the developers are pushing to deliver a true beta of 2.0.

> Will this stable version have everything
> added to the software as of version 109?  Any info on this topic would
> be greatly appreciated, I'm kind of in the dark with this topic.
> Finding the official release date of 2.0 is one of my major goals at the
> moment.  Thank you.

I doubt it. 2.0 will, of course, be released when it is ready :-)

--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead