On Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:56 AM
Teguh R wrote about difference in .ods
between 1.9.100 and 1.9.109

> Hi,
> Is there a change in .ods file structure between OOo 1.9.100 and
> 1.9.109/1.9.113?
> Some file created with 1.9.100 can not be opened with the latest version.

I have never had a problem with being able to open files
created by an earlier version of OO.o, or for that matter
opening files created by StarOffice 5.x either.

I just checked, on XP with OO.o 113. I can open files
created by OO.o 69, 95, 100, and 104 with OO.o 113.

I don't know about 109, I didn't get that version, but I
doubt that there is a problem.

David Teague,  http://cs.wcu.edu/~dbt
--
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is
being run by smart people who are putting