Since you are not subscribed, you may have missed this post.
Ron Miller wrote:
Select >Insert>Envelope produces a dialogue box which allows one to set addressee and return address, choose envelope size, and insert as page one of the document. I have not figured out how to automate the insertion of the addressee from the letter but haven't really wrapped my mind around the question, since it is so easy to copy the address from the letter and paste into the box.

Roz & Glen wrote:

I can't print believe there is no template for an envelope.  Also
when I format a page to envelope size, the envelope won't print in
landscape.  Can you offer a solution please Roz

additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Peter Kupfer -- Using OOo since 'OO4 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Want to help? http://www.oooauthors.org