David wrote:

Klaus,
you will get the 'No Entry' sign one the red dots in the middle of the boundary line.
Try using the ones at the corners.

Sorry, no difference. The only thing that is movable is the center dot.

OR just click the mouse inside the text box!

I have managed to rotate the letters inside the boxes as a paragraph style, but this messes up all my formatting, which I would probably have to redo using line spacing, i.e. each letter is a paragraph. There must be another way!

Strange isn't it!

I'll admit that.

klaus