Hi Lisa,

OpenOffice.org *is* an office program like MS Office, and it does run
under Windows. You can use it and it works just as well as the MS stuff,
and if you want to uninstall it anyway, you can do that just like you
would do with any other software on your machine: "Add/Delete programs"
in your control panel or whatever it's called on your machine.

However, from your confused question I take it that something went wrong
with the installation (otherwise you would have seen what OOo is). Can
you give us some additional information? Which system are you running,
which version of OOo did you download, what did you do once you had
downloaded it, and what were the results?

*Horst Gerbig*

Arlon
_Belgium_

GSM:
Email:

+352-091-65 21 18
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Lisa a écrit :

> Hello,
> I thought this was an office program like Windows office 2003. I
> downloaded it and now I can't find it to uninstall it. Could you
> please help me?
> Thank you
> Lisa
>

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=409&lang=9>

---
avast! Antivirus: message Sortant propre.
Base de donnÚes des virus (VPS): 0527-2, 08/07/2005
Test du: 10/07/2005 9:59:28