Hi Lisa,

Just one. It's kind of like if you were buying car part and it said it would work on a 2000, 2001 and 2002 Ford Mustang. You'd only need one of those cars to be able to use the part. Each one of those things is a version of Microsoft Windows. Most people only have one at a time. You can upgrade from one to another. For example you could upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows XP. Afterwords you would only have Windows XP, having replaced Windows 98.

Peace,

Rob:-]

Lisa Willett wrote:

Hi, I have a question about system requirements. As I read this list of system requirements: Microsoft Windows 98, ME, NT (Service Pack 6 or higher), 2000 or XP, I'm not sure if this means that I need all of these (MSW 98 and ME and NT and 2000 or XP) or just one of these (MSW 98 is what I have).
 Thanks,
 L. Willett