On Wednesday 20 July 2005 05:40, Ian Rastall wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 23:12:37 -0400, Ian Rastall wrote:
> > Is there a way to tweak the PDF files, such as to use tags, or fast
> > web-view?
>
> Ah, I discovered the answer on my own (by RTFM, no less!) If one
> selects File > Export to PDF, you get an options dialog. If you use
> the icon, you get no options.
>
> Unfortunately, I'm stuck with giant files, I think because a lot of
> useless bookmarks have been added in, that I can't remove. There
> doesn't seem to be any way to remove them. I'm not missing
> something, am I?

It's possible that it is a bug. If you can describe your problem and include a
minimum sxw/odt file with the applicable pdf file, then add this to the bug
report then the problem may be solved soon.
To report this in issuezilla : http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" ->
"Register", then when you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and "File an
issue".
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report and you will also
see the progress of this bug report if it is accepted.

It may not be corrected before 2.0.0 but maybe for 2.0.1.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ