On Thu, 2005-07-21 at 13:48 -0400, David Teague wrote:
> On  Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:34 PM
> Dan Lewis wrote:
>
> >      The "Stylus" (accessed by F11) has become "Styles and Formating" in
> > the 1.9.x versions. While it has a different name, it can be access the
> > same way: use the F11 key. As GRS has written, there are several good
> > manuals for the 2.x listed on the following page:
> >
> > http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/index.html
> >
> >      If there is something missing in these guides, please let us know.
> > We will work on correcting it.
>
> Thanks. I didn't know about the F11 access to "Styles and
> Formatting". I had only used the icon, when I could find it.
> I will read the documents and report missing information if
> I find any.
>
> The difficulty I have is needing something but not being able
> to find an appropriate search key.
>
> Many thanks for a wonderful package.
>
> David Teague,  http://cs.wcu.edu/~dbt

A thought occurred to me that maybe you moved the toolbars so they are
covering one another. Try this:
     1. Look for a crinkle bar on the far left of any toolbar.
     2. Hover over it till you get an cursor that looks like a compass
        rosette.
     3. Left click and drag the toolbar away from where it is docked and
        float it.

This might be the problem of having selected toolbars that are
invisible. I discovered this by accident fiddling with my copy of m118.
Whether this is documented anywhere, I do not know as yet but I will be
adding it to the 2.0 User Guide.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead