On Monday 25 July 2005 02:31 pm, VIRGINIA SNOW wrote:
> I am attempting to download your software and where it ask my
> download location I am not sure whitch usa location to choose.  I am
> windows XP user and I am english speaking,  Please help me to get
> this resolved asap.  Thank you, Virginia Snow  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     Any one of the USA sites will do: each one contains the same zip
file for downloading. Just remember to run md5sum.exe on the file you
downloaded. Information on md5sum.exe is found on the download page.
     Also, after extracting the installation files from the downloaded
zip file, read the setup_guide.pdf before installing OOo.
     If you have additional questions and/or comments send them to this
mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Do not send personal replies unless
requested to do so.

Dan