About the decimal point/comma thing I'm not quite sure; I would look for
it under Tools > Options > Linguistic Parameters (or whatever this is
called the English version). The decimal point is typical for the
English language and often associated with it.

The number format can be set in Format > Cells > Numbers. (Click into
the cell to be formatted first, or highlight a row/column of cells.)

*Horst Gerbig*

Arlon
_Belgium_

GSM:
Email:

+352-091-65 21 18
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rudi Van Zyl a écrit :

>Hi there.
>
>I'm using open Office 1.1.3
>
>In spreadsheet, how do i change the option to used point instead of comma
>when entering currency amounts.
>
>eg. When i enter 10.50 it changes to a date format. I then have to reenter
>it as 10,50
>
>see i'm using the keypad for this and the keypad has a point on it and not a
>comma, so this is becoming frustrating and its wating my time.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Rudi

>---
>avast! Antivirus: message Entrant propre.
>Base de donnÚes des virus (VPS): 0531-1, 02/08/2005
>Test du: 2/08/2005 22:08:17
>avast! - copyright (c) 2000-2004 ALWIL Software.

---
avast! Antivirus: message Sortant propre.
Base de donnÚes des virus (VPS): 0531-1, 02/08/2005
Test du: 2/08/2005 22:37:31