CPHennessy schreef:

I want to use open office in Urdu Language,
as you support Arabic, Please more support for Urdu Language,
Because Urdu language is very similar to Arabic, If you have any
future plan for Open office in Urdu language please tell me.

Hi Saqib I think that there is already an effort at this, Please have a look at http://nl.openoffice.org

I'm afraid that won't work, because that refers to the *Dutch* version of OOo. I can't find any reference to Urdu support on the internationalisation website, so I think the OP is out of luck...

--
Patrick Hubers