On Tuesday 09 August 2005 15:13, Helder Estima wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a code that works fine in my machine, but when I put run in server I
> have the next message: �Cannot create automation object�.
>
> I have already register nlsxbe.dll with success in server, but the problems
> continue.
>
> It�s here where I have the problem
> Set objServiceManager = CreateObject("com.sun.star.ServiceManager")
>
> The code I use is Lotus Script, and the server is Domino

Hi Helder
 The best list for macro questions is dev@api.openoffice.org Please email them
and ask to be CC:ed as you may not see all replies unless you subscribe to
that list by sending an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and reply
to the confirmation request email.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ