Hey Lisa!

It is an office program just like MS Office. Some routines are different so you have to get used to it but I find it very appealing. It is very intuitive in many ways as opposed to MS Office. Nevertheless if you'd rather remove it from your computer again, I found this reply among the previously answered questions:

Hallo Bob,

here the answer which had given already to this question before:

On Tuesday 19 July 2005 19:07, + Bearcat Smith wrote:

>>  [ MODERATED ] ***********************
>> I just installed OpenOffice ver 1.9+ beta.
>> My question is how do I uninstall Ver 114.

In the c:\programs\OpenOffice.org folder there is a setup.exe file.
If you run it one of the options is "remove".

I hope that'll be helpful for you!

Ciao
Jens

Lisa wrote:
Hello,
I thought this was an office program like Windows office 2003. I downloaded it and now I can't find it to uninstall it. Could you please help me?
Thank you
Lisa

<http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=409&lang=9>