David Rudel wrote:

Hi, I have an "issue" but I am not sure that it really matches the categories on "Issuzilla." It is not a bug or an enhancement, etc.
It is simply a grammatical error that is prevalent in open office.
In particular, the "Less Options" label is grammatically incorrect. The correct label is "Fewer options." It might seem minor, but it is not a "either way" sort of thing in English -- If you have a countable collection of objects you are comparing, you use "Fewer" not "Less."
"I bought less milk than you. " <--- The amount of milk is not countable.
"I bought fewer cartons of milk than you. " <--- The number of cartons is.
Does this matter?

Yes, let's try to get it right. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fewer

Colin W.