CPHennessy wrote:
On Saturday 13 August 2005 21:52, + Ross Pelton wrote:

 [ MODERATED ] ***********************I have a couple of slide shows made with
microsoftoffice.  Is there away to extract the slide backgrounds from these to
theavalible for usesection in impress?

You mean as a slide template ?Were you able to open the ppt file in OOo ?Please
reply to users@openoffice.org only
Yes, and Yes.  I was hoping that I could use these backgrounds to theselection
in openoffice.  The default three or four kind of looked alittle borring.  I
hope to switch to openoffice totally and never seemicrosoft office again.

Ross Pelton