On 16 Aug 2005 at 22:05, Arnold Klausner wrote:

> How do I plot more than one set of data points on the same graph? I am having
> difficulty doing this

On the assumption you're after some sort of xyy plot with one set of x
values, just select all the data and run the chart wizard.

Eg, if you have a column of x values, and corresponding columns of y1,
y2, y3 - just select all 4 columns, then Insert | Chart and pick one of
the xy chart variants.

If you're after something with different abscissae and different
ordinates plotted on the same diagram, you're out of luck afaik.
--
various incoming sites blocked because of spam; see
http://www.scottsonline.org.uk for a list and openpgp crypto key