Thomas Lange <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
news.germany.sun.com:

> Unfortuinately for special characters there is still no way to do this.
>
> The only way I know is to make a macro for this but I think this too
> much over the edge to be practical.

There are three workarounds I know. There is a partial macro to do this,
available from the address in my sig. There is a more elaborate macro,
available from Ian Laurensson's site (google "iannz"). Most elaborate of
al, there is a set of macros in "Thessalonica" which will enable you to do
almost anything with the keyboard.

But I have to say, for my own accented requiremets in Windows, I simply
have a keyboard layout set to Swedish, and switch between that and English
with alt-left-shift. Since I know where the accents are on a Swedish
keyboard, I find this the least trouble, and this is probably going to be
true for anyone else who has experience typing on a a "foreing" keyboard
and is using Windows. Linuces I don't know about.

--
Andrew Brown
The email in the header does not work.