----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [users] Preview Screen on other Sheet

Hi,

I created a file in open office. I have 3 sheets in one file. How can i open the preview screen on sheet 2? The purpose is i want to check my work is in one full page.

Please advise

Thanks.

Cheers..

Warmest regards
Ivory Tan

-----
If you are referring to a Calc sheet, which as a default does have 3 sheets, the Preview Print displays whatever range has been selected. First, use FORMAT > PRINT RANGES > DEFINE to "define the print range". (Highlight the desired range of cells on sheet 2 first, then start with the FORMAT pull-down menu.)

Then, whenever you go to FILE > PRINT PREVIEW, the "defined print range" will open up in the Preview window.

If this isn't the answer, try re-wording the question....

-- John Viestenz