On Monday 22 August 2005 15:25, + Robert Martin wrote:
>  [ MODERATED ] ********************
> Hi,
>

> I'm interested in contributing to open office but waiting for the release
> of 1.1.5. Do you have a release date yet? (approx)

1.1.5 will be released when it is ready. This should be in the next few weeks.
However in the meantime you can always contribute in many ways:
- documentation : http://oooauthors.org
- squashing bugs : http://qa.openoffice.org
- helping users - subscribe to  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

... and many others http://http://openoffice.org -> "contribute".

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor