Jim wrote:

> I have some documents I want to type in Cyrillic.

i) Change your keyboard layout to Cyrillic.
ii) Create language specific paragraph, character, and numbering styles.

> However, typing that ttf font only shows up as Times.

Sounds like you entering characters in the Latin sub-range, and not
Cyrillic sub-range.

I _think_ it is covered, for windows, in _OOo in a Multi-Lingual
Environment_., which can be found at OOoAuthors.org, in the (English
language) Tutorial section.

xan

jonathon
--
Does your Office Suite conform to ISO Standards?