Hello All,

My wife is a diabetic and I have created a spreadsheet to record all her blood
sugar tests and Insulin amounts.  There are formulas for calculating whether
the test results are high or low and then for keeping an eye out for 3
results in a row that are either all low or all high.  All data is entered
into sheet 1 which also shows the runs of 3 highs or lows.  The formulas for
working out if they results are high or low are on sheet 3.  I wish to put
some charts on sheet 2, but find that I am sadly lacking in the skills to do
so.

For the morning, dates are in column A, results are in column B.
Midday are in F, Dinner are in I and Supper are in M.

I need four charts, one for each.  How do I go about this.

My attempts have only resulted in massively sized fonts for the labels and
ridiculously small chart/data sections.

--
 Regards
      Trevor Rhodes