Dale Erwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am Thu, 25 Aug 2005
17:52:23 -0500:

> Doug Thompson wrote:
> > Oh,
> >
> > swriter.exe, scalc.exe, simpress.exe, sbase.exe. sdraw.exe are the
ones
> > I'm sure of.  The first three are for certain what you want.  They
are
> > all in "Program Files/OpenOffice.org<version>/programs" in W98.
> >
> > Doug
>
> On my machine, these *.exe files only exist in version 1.9.122.
> They do not exist in version 1.1.4.

I can say, that on my computer (Mandrakelinux and OOo 1.1.3 and 1.9.121)
I choose soffice -writer for starting the version 1.9.121 and I type
ooffice -writher for starting the version 1.1.3. I guess, that the
naming convention in Windows is similar to the convention in Linux. :)

Hope, this helps.

Sigrid