Richard Barmann wrote:

On Friday 26 August 2005 03:03 pm, Adam Pearson wrote:
I have 6 houses at this time. I do Shelving, Mirrors, Door Hardware, Bath Hardware, and Shower doors/Enclosures.. I just need to keep track of when the sheetrock is in, when they are painted and when the counter tops are in. and if there is a closing date. I would like to show a projected date on these few items.
Richard Barmann wrote:
Is there a Template or can you advise me on how to keep track of several
houses under construction, They are all at different phases of completion.
[snipped]

Richard

I will mock-up a template for you and send it direct to you as the mailing list does not allow attachments. Give me 24 hours.

Adam