I have  Calc spreadsheets that are typically 3 or 4 pages.
When I go to print, I have to tell it to print only the first
4 pages, because the print option shows a document of
90 or 100 or so pages.
Today I created a 2-page spreadsheet, but the document
shows that it has 112 pages.  What am I doing that is
creating these empty pages, and how do I get rid of them
and stop doing that?
Thanks,
Helen
PS--I've tried several times to post this, but it gets returned
to me saying that it is identified as spam.  So I've changed
the subject from Calc--elimate excess pages, to the less
informative subject you see now.