Thanx . that will do it
DeeVee

-----Original Message-----
From: CPHennessy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2005 10:08 AM
To: users@openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [users] suggestion

On Friday 26 August 2005 07:42, Dušan Varga wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>

> I'm working on "bug report" which I've discovered using OO. Any suggestion
> where to place it ?

You can report this in issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" ->

"Register", then when you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and "File an

issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report / suggestion
and
you will also see the progress of this feature / bug report if it is
accepted.

--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ