On Wed, 2005-08-31 at 00:11 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> When I am using the spreadsheet application, it will always save the first
> time.  If I come back to my sheet to add or change date and try to save the
> changes, I always get an error   (! Could not create backup copy).   How do I
> add
> and change data and save my changes????
>
> Thank You!!
> WG

CHeck that you have permission/rights to put files in your home
directory. Under *NIX this is straight forward simply use the ls command
to check. Under Windows it is different and being *NIX user I cannot
give any advice. If, indeed, you are using windows of some sort, perhaps
you could take a moment to reply to this message with some details such
as which OS, which release of OOo et cetera.
--
PLEASE KEEP MESSAGES ON THE LIST.
OpenOffice.org Documentation Co-Lead