Hello,

On Aug 30, 2005, at 9:40 AM, Dusan Bruncko wrote:

Dear experts,

now via RPM I did install Openoffice 2.0 beta 2. When I am superuser all work properly. But If I use standard user, after initialisation e.g. soffice (or any other exec programme) ALWAYS I must fill the requests from registration. Moreover If I try to open some ( this is not true for all .doc files) I have message: General input/output error while accessing /folder/"my doc file". Using supervisor all is o.k. - I look on the permission for read/write, also all looks o.k.

I have Scientific Linux 3.05 (look CERN linux web page) and I used RPM redhat packages.

Thank you very much in advance for your advices.

Best regards,
                               Dusan

This message is more appropriate for our users list, and I am forwarding it there. The address is <users@openoffice.org>. You can view responses via the archives and subscribe to the list from <http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html>.

We also have a support project, <http://support.openoffice.org/>, which lists free community support as well as commercial support.

And, try our instructions pages,

1.1.x: <http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/instructions.html>

2.0: <http://download.openoffice.org/2.0beta/instructions.html>