In case it isn't clear,

Tools -> Options are menu choices.

Selecting Options brings up a dialogue/configuration box.

The first of the "headings" within this box is OpenOffice.org. It can
be expanded with a mouse click.

Once expanded, one of the sub-headings under OpenOffice.org is Appearence.

This in 1.9.125 in both Windows and Linux versions (just confirmed).

Was this the confusion? I don't believe you have a special 1.9.125
version without this configuration. But there are stranger things in
the universe than I dream about...