I have used OpenOffice since it branch out of Star Office, currently using
version 1.1.4,
I decided to try the latest Beta 2 version and downloaded the files yesterday.

Followed all the installation instructions up to Unzipping/Executing the
Installation Program successfully.
When the Install Program starts loading all the files, stops about two thirds
of the way and a dialog box opens up saying it can't find openofficeorg3.cab -
no matter what I try (including deleting the whole install folder and unzipping
the original download again)  ends up at the same dialog box.

When I look at the contents of both the  zipped download and  the install
folders I can see that openofficeorg3.cab & openofficeorg4.cab are missing from
the install folder. Any attempt to manually "move/copy" these two files from
the zipped donwload folder to the install folder fails.

Any suggestion how to fix the problem, other than re-downloading (it took over
four and a half hours for the 75 Mb)?

Carlos R Stuardo