Thank you ,

i have installed the new version (1.9.125) and i tried to install the LpSolver
giving the proper installation directory of the suite :
/opt/openoffice.org1.9.125/

but i get the following :

*** Copying files ***
/home/nic/Software/OO1.1lpsolver0.5lps5

WARNING: This tool is deprecated!  Please use unopkg instead!

pkgchk done.

WARNING: This tool is deprecated!  Please use unopkg instead!

pkgchk done.
***** PLEASE CHANGE <Office_Home>/user/config/javarc FILE ******
***** Or <Office_Home>/share/config/javarc FILE ******
***** AS MENTIONED IN  INSTALL FILE                       ******

Also trying to find the mentioned file javarc on both the directories
mentioned were unsuccessful.

What should i do?

--
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Faculty of Engineering , Electronics Lab

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel: 2310994174