Never mind!
I skimmed Paul's comments too quickly. After re-reading, what he said is spot on. Must be suffering from some bizarre form of dyslexia caused by insufficient caffeination. 8-/
DT

Doug Thompson wrote:

Paul wrote:

Ok...
1/ No OOo mailing list will bombard with you with ads... I think your confused with another type of mailing list. 2/ To unsubscribe from an _OOo_ mailing list, you don't need a user name or password, only the email address that you subscribed under. To unsubscribe from the users mailing list (non digest version) send a blank email to this address : [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/ If you purchased Windows 2000, you will now need to purchase M$ Office if you want comparable functionality as OOo. More $$ for Gates.

In item 3/, I'm certain you meant *... you will NOT need to purchase...* That's a nasty typo that completely alters your comments.

4/ If you want specific assistance with working with OOo post a directed question to this list - there are many people that can assist.

/paul

i am trying to unsubscribe and i forgot my login and password to get into

8< SNIP

--
Doug