THUFIR HAWAT wrote:
On 9/8/05, Klemens Häckel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't know this,

besides asking for details of OS and OOo version,
an additional question: Do You see everything ok on screen ?

If not, what is Your (defalt) printer in the OS ? Have You tried to use a
non-Laserprinter as default and do the export again ?

I'm not at home, so I don't have the details on that.  It's Fedora
Core 3 (slightly old) and OO from the past six months.

I'll have to take a look at again, but I don't recall a Laserprinter option..?

There's no printer on the computer.  I've used the PDF exporter before
without trouble on this computer, just a few months ago.  I'm going
have to upgrade to FC4, or switch distros anyhow, so I imagine it'll
magically fix itself.  However, I was hoping to avoid that for the
time being.

thanks,

Thufir

Have you tried saving the document in OpenOffice.org format, then
seeing if the document imports properly?  If it does, then try
to export the OOo document as a PDF.

--
Dale Erwin
Salamanca 116